HQR Summer Ball 2019 – Saturday, 22nd June
All-inclusive tables of 10 available to purchase at £3,000
The Great Room at The Grosvenor House Hotel, Park Lane – “overlooking Hyde Park, the Grosvenor House, a JW Marriott Hotel, is a name synonymous with London luxury.”
Tables for Purchase
Tables of 10 are available for purchase – upon receipt of a completed booking form and payment, your table will be secured. You are most welcome to purchase more than one table.
We are delighted that through strong negotiations we have managed to once again freeze our all-inclusive table cost at £3,000 for the third year running.
- All-inclusive table for 10 attendees
- A portion of each table cost is donated to the 2019 HQR charities
- Sparkling wine reception
- All-inclusive drinks package (including, beer, wine and soft drinks) for the entire evening until the bar closes
- A three-course set menu with coffee and petit fours
- Evening programme (1 per couple)
- Pre/post-dinner entertainment
- Live band and DJ
- Unrivalled networking opportunities within the HQR construction sector
- Company name listing in brochure, on table plans, table numbers and on-screen presentations throughout the evening
The HQR Ball is intended to be a partner’s event. As table hosts, you are encouraged to invite other industry representatives and their partners to enjoy an all-inclusive evening. The dress code is black tie and evening dress for ladies.
All running times are approximate and subject to change, but the evening commencement and finish times are as noted
6.30pm – arrival for sparkling wine reception
7.15pm – call to dinner
7.30pm – welcome speech
8.00pm – dinner is served
9.15pm – charity raffle and live auction
10.00pm – live band
11.30pm – DJ
1.00am – carriages
Photographers have been booked to capture the celebrations throughout the evening and all photographs will be available to you and your guests for viewing/download after the event*, with our compliments.
* By purchasing a table to this event, you agree that photography of you / your attendees may be used in future HQR event literature (web and print) and will be available to other attendees to view and download after the event.